Friday, March 16, 2007

Jumpstart World Second Grade Campfire Video

Here is the final video for the campfire song series for Second Grade. Notice the characters are growing up. That's one of the selling points for these titles. In this video I also modeled and textured the hollow body guitar that Frankie is jamming on. Actually, I modeled and textured all the instruments for all the campfire videos. Nearly forgot about that, heh.

Once again, I was responsible for animating Frankie and Elenor. However, in this video I was also given the task of animating CJ. Seth was pulled away on other tasks during most of the production of this video so I was given CJ until he returned. I ended up animating CJ up to about the 60% mark where the video blacks out and then goes to a close up of Elenor singing.

No comments: