Thursday, April 30, 2009

My life updated














I am not very good, apparently, at these blogging/social networking/twitter/broadcasting life sites. I seems it has been 2 years since I have updated this blog. Tons has happened. I cannot go into every detail without writing a novel so instead I will give the broad overview. Married Bethany on October 8th, 2007 (had the spiffiest lookin groomsmen) and in February 2008, went into a long period of 'tightening my belt' to erase debt. Proud to say that as of the first of this month Bethany and I had successfully paid off nearly $30,000 in credit card and automotive debt.


Now before you celebrate with me I must add that in the bliss of erasing such debt, Bethany and I decide to counter such debt with one of such enormity that it has popped a few gray hairs on my head. We are currently in Escrow for a 4 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage 1307 sqft condo in Newbury Park. Now, I am also extremely excited about this huge chapter in mine and Bethany's life together, but it is a huge undertaking.

I mean, we have been living with Bethany's parents since February 2008, whose generosity and sacrifice have made all of this possible. They are the reason we were able to pay off the debt and even think about buying a place of our own.

The place needs some TLC, and I am surprisingly anxious to do the work.


No comments: