Thursday, April 30, 2009

Career Update

My company has been real busy lately. In the last year we have launched a full virtual world. We have steered from retail and have gone online with our sights on console and hand held.

www.jumpstart.com - virtual world

Our target group are kids age 3-8 possibly up to age 10. This game is where kids can be fully immersed in a virtual world full of games, adventure, and fun and it is customizable! Family safe. That is one thing I have always enjoyed about working at Knowledge Adventure. I know that the work I produce actually benefits kids, the adventures usually contain learning content (Math, reading, science, etc) or they learn morals. I am not making games with violent or sexual content and, at the end of the day, I am actually very proud of that.

Besides, I prefer animating cartoon characters than trying to duplicate real human life.

We also finally released Blaster DS. This handheld was on hold for nearly a year! I worked on the 3D Character animations. So anytime you see a character on screen, I animated it. Real neat game which has a little nod to retro spaceship games like asteroids and invadors.

Retails at $19.99 I believe.

No comments: